verb (pisses off, pissing off, pissed off, pissed off)
- (context, idiom, intransitive, vulgar, slang, mainly UK) To leave, to go away.
- They've pissed off and left us in the lurch!
- Why don't you and leave us alone?
- (context, idiom, transitive, vulgar, slang) To annoy, anger
- What really pisses me off about my job is that I have to get up at six o'clock.
- Dutch: oprotten
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for piss off for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.