- Made or done in pieces or one stage at a time.
- 1947 - w:George Marshall, George Marshall, s:The Marshall Plan Speech, The Marshall Plan Speech
- :Such assistance, I am convinced, must not be on a basis, as various crises develop.
- Spanish: deslavazado, poco sistemí¡tico
- piece, Piece by piece; in small amounts, stages, or degrees.
- 1914 - s:Saki, Saki, s:The Forbidden Buzzards, The Forbidden Buzzards
- :It"s as bad as selling a man a horse with half a dozen latent vices and watching him discover them in the course of the hunting season.
- Into pieces or parts.
- 1888 - s: The Whitehall Murder, The Whitehall Murder, w:The Daily Telegraph, Daily Telegraph (London), October 03
- :A few years ago also there was the case of Kate Webster, who at Richmond murdered her mistress, and, fiend-like, cut the body up , and tried to dispose of it in various ways by small portions.
- Spanish: deslavazadamente, desordenadamente
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for piecemeal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.