- an alloy that is currently composed of approximately 93-98% tin, 1-2% copper, and the balance of antimony.
- Historical- an alloy of tin and lead.
- items made of pewter.
- (colour) a dark, dull grey colour, like that of the metal.
- <table><tr><td>pewter colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 555555" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
Translations: (trans-top, colour)
- (colour) of a dark, dull grey colour, like that of the metal.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pewter for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.