- A person, thing or name typifying a certain quality or idea; an embodiment or exemplification.
- Adolf Hitler was the of anti-Semitism.
- A figure of speech, prosopopeia, in which an inanimate object or an abstraction is given human qualities.
- The writer used to convey her ideas.
- An artistic representation of an abstract quality as a human
- The Grim Reaper is a of death.
- German: Personifizierung(de)f
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for personification for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.