- an evergreen plant of genus Vinca with blue or white flowers.
- (colour) A color with bluish and purplish hues, somewhat light.
- <table><tr><td>periwinkle colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 97A5BA" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- a mollusk of genus Littorina, sometimes called winkle
- Italian: litorina , littorale (g, Italian)
- Dutch: alikruik
- French: bigorneau , vigneau , vignot
- German: Uferschnecke
- Spanish: bigarro
- (colour) of pale bluish purple colour.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for periwinkle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.