- (originally) paten, a type of flat dish
- The color or incrustation which age gives to -mainly metallic- objects; especially, the green rust which covers works of art such as ancient bronzes, coins and medals.
- (colour) A green colour, tinted with grey, like that of patina.
- <table><tr><td>patina colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 93C592" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: patina(nl)
- French: patine(fr)f
- Italian: patina(it)f
- German: Patina(de)f
Etymology: From patina 'dish, pan'
- (colour) Of a green colour, tinted with grey, like that of patina.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for patina for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.