- Someone who receives treatment from a doctor or other medically educated person.
- Dutch: patií«nt , patií«nte
- French: patient(fr)m
- German: Patient(de)m
- Italian: paziente(it)m
- Spanish: paciente(es)m
- Not lose, losing one's temper while waiting; not bothered with having to wait; not unwilling to wait
- Dutch: geduldig, geduldige
- French: patiente(fr, patient, m}}, t+, fr)f
- German: geduldig(de)
- Spanish: m(es, paciente)f
- From patiens, present participle of pati.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for patient for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.