- The passive male partner in anal intercourse.
Etymology: From pathicus, from ' (italbrac, pathikos), from the same source as ' (italbrac, pathos), "suffering, feeling", related to ' (italbrac, paskhein), "suffer" and ' (italbrac, penthos) "grief".
- 1959: William Burroughs, Naked Lunch
- : And enough of these gooey saints with a look of dismay as if they getting fucked up the ass and try not to pay any mind.
- 1975: Robertson Davies, World of Wonders
- : But in those days I was Paul Dempster, who had been made to forget it and take a name from the side of a barn, and be the of a perverted drug-taker.
- 1976: Robert Nye, Falstaff
- : Clermont (known to his friends as Cordelia) was a nancy, a , a male varlet, a masculine whore.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for pathic for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.