verb (muddies, muddying, muddied, muddied)
- To get mud on something.
- If you your shoes don't wear them inside.
- To make a mess or create confusion.
- The discussion only muddied their understanding of the subject.
- Covered with or full of mud or wet soil.
- He slogged across the field.
- Take off your boots before you come inside.
- Not clear; mixed up or blurry.
- The picture is decent, but the sound is muddy.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for muddy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.