Translations: proper noun
- A w:Manx cat, Manx cat.
- a Goidelic language spoken on the Isle of Man
- Dutch: Manx , Manx-Gaelisch
- French: mannois , manxois
- German: Manx, Manx-Gí¤lisch
- Spanish: manés
Etymology: From Mansk, Old Norse adjectival form of Mon "Man".
- Pertaining to the Isle of Man.
- Specifically, of or relating to Manx Gaelic.
- Specifically, of or relating to Manx cats.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Manx for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.