adjective (madd, er)
- You want to spend $1000 on a pair of shoes? Are you mad?
- He's got this mad idea that he's irresistible to women.
- Arranged or designed in a insane way.
- The room was mad.
- (context, especially, US) Angry.
- Are you mad at me?
- They have the maddest prices.
- (colloquial; followed by for) Wanting intensely.
- Aren't you just mad for that red dress?
- (colloquial) A general-purpose intensifier: very, unbelievable, unbelievably
- He was driving mad slow
- Dutch: boos, kwaad
- French: fí¢ché , fí¢chée , en colère
- German: sauer, bí¶se
- Italian: pazzo, folle, matto, insano
- Spanish: enfadado , enfadada , enojado , enojada
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mad for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.