- sweet and pleasant; delicious
- Her lips were like two beefsteaks (Thompson; 1863)
- There were lovely patches of greensward all about, with stately trees bearing rich and fruits. (Baum; 1900)
- sexually appealing; seductive
- With one hand he gently disclosed the lips of that mouth of nature (Cleland; 1749)
- Hitherto I had been indebted only to the girls of the house for the corruption of my innocence: their talk, in which modesty was far from respected (Cleland; 1749)
- Dutch: (t, nl, wulps), (t, nl, obsceen)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for luscious for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.