- a large shrub bearing white, pale pink or purple flowers.
- lilac flowers
- (colour) a pale purple color, colour, the colour of some lilac flowers.
- <table><tr><td>lilac colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- DEA5A4?" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: lila
- German: Flieder , Zartlila
- Italian: lilla
- (colour) having a pale purple colour.
Etymology: From (Pers.).
- German: lila, lilafarbig, zartlila
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for lilac for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.