noun (pluralia tantum)
- preferences, Preferences.
- The baby made his abundantly clear, and peas were not one of them.
- The kind or class of people that resemble, behave in a manner similar to, or are of the same social status as a certain person; one's ilk.
- 1888: Robert Louis Stevenson, The Black Arrow
- : "Nay, fool girl," returned Alicia; "it was I made love to him. I offered to marry him, indeed; but he bade me go marry with my .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for likes for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.