- (given name, female, from French, )
- One of the main characters of w:William Shakespeare, William Shakespeare's play w:Romeo and Juliet, Romeo and Juliet.
- A woman who is or is with a great lover.
- By analogy with the Shakespearean character, a woman who is in love with a man from a family, party, or country opposing that of her own.
- The sixth moon of the planet Uranus.
Etymology: From French Juliette, diminutive of Julie, the feminine form of Julius, a Roman family name.
- French: Juliette
- Italian: Giulietta
- Dutch: Julia
- German: Julia
- Spanish: Julieta
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Juliet for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.