- (given name, female).
Etymology: From the New Testament Greek feminine form of John
- (New Testament) A follower of Jesus (Luke 8:3, 24:10)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Joanna for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
noun ((plural) joannas)
- (Cockney rhyming slang) A piano.
- 2006, "w:I Don't Feel like Dancin', I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" (song) by the w:Scissor Sisters, Scissor Sisters
- But I don't feel like dancin'
- When the old Joanna plays
- My heart could take a chance
- But my two feet can't find a way
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for joanna for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.