- The act of interfering with something, or something that interferes.
- (sports) The illegal obstruction of an opponent in some ball games.
- They were glued to the TV, as the referee called out a fifteen yard penalty for .
- (physics) An effect caused by the superposition of two systems of waves, such as a distortion on a broadcast signal due to atmospheric or other effects.
- They wanted to the game on TV, but there was too much to even make out the score on the tiny screen.
- German: Interferenz
(trans-top, a distortion on a broadcast signal due to atmospheric or other effects)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for interference for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.