- (past of, institutionalize)
- of or relating to something that has been established as an institution
- It is very difficult to get bureaucracies to abandon their practices.
- of or relating to someone who has been committed to an institution, such as a prison or an insane asylum
- Once a potential employer learns that you've been , you can forget about getting the job.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for institutionalized for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.