- (rfv-sense)Utterly lacking in intelligent, intelligence or depth; foolish.
- They insisted upon watching an show about a singing monkey.
- Unappetizingly flavorless.
- The diners were disappointed with the plain, soup they were served.
- Flat; lacking character or definition.
- The textbook had a most presentation of the controversy.
- cloyingly, Cloyingly sweet or sentimental.
- Greeting cards contain some of the the most words ever written.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for insipid for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.