- (colour) A purplish-blue colour
- A blue dye obtained from certain plants (the indigo plant or woad), or a similar synthetic dye.
- <table><tr><td>indigo colour/color: </td><td bgcolor="
- 50505D" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: indigo
- Italian: indaco
- Spanish: índigo , aí±il
- (colour) Having a deep blue colour.
Etymology: From a Greek word meaning "Indian dye"
- Dutch: indigo, indigoblauw, indigoblauwe
- Italian: indaco /
- Spanish: índigo , índiga , aí±il /
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for indigo for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.