- (not comparable) Very great or numerous.
- The loss the National Libarary suffered from the fire is uncalculable.
- (not comparable) (mathematics) Impossible to calculate.
- (comparable) Of a person's mood or character, etc.: Impossible to predict.
- He is uncalculable when he's drunk. He can turn from an amiable person into a violent horror from one moment to the next.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for incalculable for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.