- for the purpose of
- She stood on a chair to see over the crowd.
- in a sequence
- Place the cards by color, then by number.
- tidy, neat; orderly
- I wish I could get my desk .
- appropriate, worthwhile
- ''Now that we have finally finished, I think a celebration is .
- complete, finished
- When the doctor told him he had six months to live, he decided to get his affairs .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for in order for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.