- (plural of, gut)
- The entrails or contents of the abdomen.
- (slang) courage, Courage; determination.
- It must have taken some to speak in front that audience.
- She doesn't take any nonsense from anyone—she's got .
- (slang) content, Content, substance.
- His speech had no in it.
- Dutch: ballen, kloten, lef
- French: culot
- German: Frechheit
- Italian: fegato
- Spanish: huevos
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for guts for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.