- (informal) dirt, Dirt or filth, especially when difficult to clean.
- ''The cinema floor was covered in deposited by the crowds.
- (informal) The state of being filthy; grubbiness.
- ''Chad used to work as a coal miner, but couldn't handle the constant .
- A subgenre of alternative music, originating from Seattle, Washington, which melds punk and metal.
- ''Alice liked to wear plaids and ripped jeans, and listen to .
- German: Grunge
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for grunge for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.