- Any byproduct of a gruesome event: i.e. Gore, vicera, entrails, blood and Guts:
- "The butcher was covered in the accumulated of a hard day's work"
- "There was everywhere after the accident"
- (philosophy) Of an object, green when first observed before a specified time or blue when first observed after that time.
- 1965, Nelson Goodman, Fact, Fiction and Forecast,
- : The property is defined as: x is grue if and only if x is green and is observed before the year 2000, or x is blue and is not observed before the year 2000.
- (linguistics) A term sometimes used as a translation of the word used for both "green" and "blue" in certain languages, such as Welsh, that do not distinguish between the two.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for grue for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.