Translations: (trans-top, care for one's appearance)
- Care for one's personal appearance, hygiene, and clothing.
- The act of teaching someone, often for advancement at work.
- Caring for horses or other animals by brushing and cleaning them.
- The act of attempting to gain the trust of a minor with the intention of having a sexual relationship with him or her.
(trans-top, act of teaching)
(trans-top, caring for horses)
(trans-top, attempting to gain the trust of a minor)
- (present participle of, groom)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for grooming for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.