- A man who is about to become or has recently become part of a married couple. Short form of bridegroom.
- A person who cares for horses.
- German: Brí¤utigam -s, -e
- Spanish: novio
Translations: (trans-top, To attend to one's appearance)
- To attend to one's appearance and clothing.
- To care for horses or other animals by brushing and cleaning them.
- To prepare a ski slope for skiers
(trans-top, To care for animals)
(trans-top, To prepare a ski slope)
Etymology: Probably from guma, cognate with (OHG.) gomo, gumi.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for groom for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.