- (context, informal, with the) a green party
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Greens for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- Plural of green.
- (plurale tantum) The leaf, leaves of certain edible green plants, especially of brassicas, eaten as a vegetable.
- (plurale tantum) Any vegetables eaten by humans, regardless of colour.
- Dutch: groenten , bladgroente
- French: légumes verts
- German: Blattgemí¼se
- Italian: verdura , erbe , cime , erbaggi
- Spanish: verduras
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for greens for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.