- (context, uncountable, informal) Any semi-solid or liquid substance; especially one that is sticky, gummy or slippery; frequently of vague or unknown composition, or a bodily fluid.
- I stepped in some and had a terrible time getting the sticky stuff off my shoes.
- excessive, showy sentimentality
- ''When dad couldn't stand the goo anymore, he stopped Tommy's tearful goodbye from the Swedish au-pair Matts, firmly smacking the boys' pants and grumbling "Now stop the or I'll give each of you a reason to cry!"
- Dutch: stroperigheid
- German: Schmre
- (transitive) To apply goo to something.
- They gooed their hair with some fragrant styling product.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for goo for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.