- The single goddess of various monotheistic religions.
- The single female goddess of various ditheistic religions.
- An extremely attractive, flirtatious young woman.
Etymology: , the w:Roman empire, Roman goddess of agriculture]]From Middle English < Old English, modelled on other masculine>feminine nouns, after the gender of the neuter word god was shifted to masculine by Christianity. See God for further etymology.
- Dutch: Godin
- French: la Déesse
- German: die Gí¶ttin
- Italian: Dea
- Spanish: Diosa
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Goddess for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
- (context, religion, God) A female god.
- A particularly attractive human female.
- Dutch: godin
- French: déesse
- German: Gí¶ttin
- Italian: dea
- Spanish: diosa
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for goddess for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.