verb (goes on, going on, went on, gone on)
- To travel on; go by
- In order to get to town, I decided to the bus
- (idiom) To continue; expand upon
- Person A: Well, he said... <pause>
- Person B: Go on
- Person A: I'm not sure if I should tell you this''
- To make a decision based on
- I didn't make a decision because I didn't have anything to .
- To happen
- What's going on?!
- I really don't what to know what goes on between you and your boyfriend behind closed doors.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for go on for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.