- A jest or scoff; trick or deception. -Where's the Bastard's braves, and Charles his gleeks? --Shak.
- An entice, enticing glance or look. -A pretty gleek coming from Pallas' eye. --Beau. & Fl.
- A once popular game of cards played by three people.
- Good fortune; luck.
- Three of the same cards held in one hand; three of everything.
- (informal) A stream of saliva from a person's mouth.
- To make sport; gibe; sneer; spend time idly.
- (informal) To discharge a long, thin stream of liquid, (including saliva) through the teeth or from under the tounge, sometimes by pressing the tongue against the salivary glands.
- Oh my God! That dude gleeked on me! I'm gonna kick his ass!
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gleek for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.