- A trick or device used to reach some end.
- The box had a to make the coin appear to vanish.
- A clever ploy or strategy.
- The contest was a to get people to sign up for their mailing list.
- To rig or set up with a trick or device.
- The magician's box was gimmicked with a wire that made it appear to open on its own.
- Finnish: muunnella, muuntaa
- Italian: truccare
- Swedish: preparera
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gimmick for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.