- a small screw-tipped tool for bore, boring holes
- 1726, Jonathan Swift, Gulliver's Travels
- :The box was close on every side, with a little door for me to go in and out, and a few holes to let in air.
- a cocktail, usually made with gin and lime juice
- 2001, General Hospital (TV soap opera, August 28)
- :Yeah, a piece of advice -- once you're back in circulation, don't keep topping off a lady's vodka when she's not looking.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gimlet for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.