- A high-pitched, silly laugh.
- (informal) Amusement.
- We put itching powder down his shirt for giggles.
- The women thought it would be quite a to have a stripagram at the bride's hen party.
verb (giggl, ing)
- Dutch: gegiechel
- French: ricanement
- German: Gekicher
- To laugh gently or in a high-pitched voice; to laugh in a silly or giddy way.
- The jokes had them giggling like little girls all evening.
- Dutch: giechelen
- French: ricaner
- German: kichern
- Italian: ridacchiare
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for giggle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.