- (misspelling of, garnered)
- 1995, Gerald Martin Bordman, American Theatre: A Chronicle of Comedy and Drama, 1914"1930,http://books.google.com/books?id=mmr35sTB0AoC</sup> Oxford University Press, ISBN 0195090780, page 173,
- : The playing could not have been at fault, since the two principals notices every bit as friendly as the play"s.
- 2004 July 11, "ing", "http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/c02a497170cabfdf Re: Bradbury's pissed", in <tt>misc.writing</tt>, Usenet,
- : No, you are not disqualified -- but if your information is from other sources, it is subject to those sources sic opinions and their viewpoints ... and hence, cannot be truly your opinion, unless you feel the need to exactly mirror
- opinions, based on their say-so. ellipsis in original
- 2007, Robert Niedzwiecki, "SU"s win twice as nice for Lunsfords", The Winchester Star, October 18, 2007
- : Waynesburg is now 6-0 and ranked No. 25 in the AFCA Division III poll, though the Yellow Jackets haven"t so much as a single vote in the D3football.com poll.
- 2007, "USF women's hoops picked sixth", Examiner.com, Oct 10, 2007
- : Loyola Marymount one first-place vote.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for garned for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.