- The seventh letter of the Appendix:Roman script, English alphabet, preceded by F and followed by H.
- (slang) A gangsta, gangster
- Abbreviation for Appendix:government spending, Government Spending.
- (sports) (baseball) the statistic reporting the number of games that a player has participated in
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for G for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
abbreviation or G
- The seventh letter of the English alphabet.
- Term used to represent 1,000, often in connection with units of currency.
- (US: Of a movie) General - suitable for a general audience
- German language
- Ground floor
- (italbrac, italicized) acceleration due to gravity, also called gee.
- Could mean "gangsta."
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for g for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.