- (religion) The tendency to reduce a religion to its most fundamental tenets, based on strict interpretation of core texts.
- (finance) The belief that fundamental financial quantities are the best predictor of the price of an instrument.
- The beliefs held by those in this movement.
- Strict adherence to any set of basic ideas or principles.
- Dutch: fundamentalisme(nl)n
- French: fondamentalisme
- German: Fundamentalismus(de)
- Italian: fondamentalismo(it)
- Spanish: fundamentalismo(es)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fundamentalism for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.