- past tense and past participle of the verb to fuck up
- ''I my car last night.
- (vulgar) damaged; poorly manufactured; injured
- I haven"t been able to get online "cause my computer's all .
- My back"s all from football.
- (vulgar) reprehensible; clearly and grossly objectionable
- Dude, that"s ; you shouldn"t steal from kids.
- That new policy's fucked up, man; how many more freedoms can we lose?
- (vulgar) in disarray or disheveled, dishevelment (emotionally or otherwise)
- Ever since she left me, I"ve been all .
- (vulgar) drunk; wasted
- Let"s go get after work.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fucked up for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.