- One who can never seem to get anything quite right; one who errs frequently.
Translations: verb (fucks up, fucking up, fucked up)
- He is such a it's not funny.
- (intransitive) (slang) To make a mistake, to go wrong
- You really fucked up this time.
- (transitive) To botch or make a mess of
- I fucked up question 3 of the exam.
- (transitive) to injure or damage
- You come one step nearer, I'm going to fuck you up good.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fuck up for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.