- (proper noun) (Roman mythology) The goddess of flowers, guardian of the flora
- (given name, female).
- French: Flore
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Flora for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
noun (plural: florae or floras)
- plants considered as a group, especially those of a particular country, region, time, etc.
- a book describing the plants of a country etc.
- The microorganisms that inhabit some part of the body, such as intestinal flora
- French: flore intestinale
- German: Flora
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flora for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.