adjective ((compar): fiercer or more fierce, (superl): fiercest or most fierce)
- Extremely violent, severe, ferocious or savage.
- A storm battered the coast.
- Resolute or strenuously active.
- We made a attempt to escape.
- Threatening in appearance or demeanor.
- The lion gave a roar.
- Irish rural slang for "very" or "excellent."
- It 'twas cold.
- Q: "How was the pary last night?" A: "Fierce!"
- Italian: feroce
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fierce for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.