- A being originating from outside of the Earth's atmosphere, from space, or from another planet; an alien
- Originating from outside of the Earth's atmosphere, from space, or from another planet; alien to Earth or its environment.
Etymology: Derived from Latin extra meaning "outside" + terrestris meaning "of or pertaining to the earth" (from terra meaning "earth, land") + English "al
- French: extraterrestre
- German: auíčerirdisch, extraterrestrisch
- Italian: estraterrestre , estraterrestri
- Spanish: extraterrestre; alienígena
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for extraterrestrial for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.