- (uncountable) the condition of being exposed, uncovered, or unprotected
- Limit your to harsh chemicals.
- Get as much to a new language as you can.
- (countable or uncountable) that part which is facing or exposed to something, e.g. the sun, weather, sky, or a view
- They rented a cabin with a beautiful southern .
- (uncountable) lack of protection from weather or the elements
- The vagrant died of .
- (photography) an instance of taking a photograph
- (photography) the piece of film exposed to light
- (photography) details of the time and f-number used
- (gardening) the amount of sun, wind etc experienced by a particular site
- Italian: smascheramento
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for exposure for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.