- The act of expire, expiring
- The act or process of breathe, breathing out, or forcing air from the lungs through the nose or mouth; as, respiration consists of inspiration and expiration; -- opposed to inspiration.
- Emission of volatile matter; exhalation.
- The last emission of breath; death.
- A coming to a close; cessation; extinction; termination; end.
- That which is expired; matter breathed forth; that which is produced by breathing out, as a sound.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for expiration for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.