- A person with extensive knowledge or ability in a given subject.
- We called in several experts on the subject, but they couldn't reach an agreement.
- If an says it can't be done, get another . - q: David Ben-Gurion, David Ben-Gurion
- (chess) A player ranking just below master.
- Dutch: expert(nl)
- German: Experte(de)m
- extraordinary, Extraordinarily capable or knowledgeable.
- I am at making a simple situation complex.
- My cousin is an pianist.
- Characteristic of an expert.
- This problem requires knowledge.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for expert for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.