- An act of exchanging or trading.
- All in all, it was an even .
- A place for conducting trading.
- The stock is open for trading.
- (telephony, US only?) The fourth through sixth digits of a ten-digit phone number (the first three before the introduction of area codes).
- The 555 is reserved for use by the phone company, which is why it's often used in films.
- A conversation.
- After an with the manager, we were no wiser.
- French: échange
- German: Austausch
- Italian: cambio
- Spanish: intercambio
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for exchange for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.