- The act of emptying, clearing of the contents, or discharging.
- Withdrawal of troops from a town, fortress, etc.
- Voidance of any matter by the natural passages of the body or by an artificial opening; defecation; also, a diminution of the fluids of an animal body by cathartics, venesection, or other means.
- That which is evacuated or discharged; especially, a discharge by stool or other natural means.
- Abolition; nullification.
- Dutch: evacuatie
- French: évacuation
- German: Evakuierung
- Italian: evacuamento
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for evacuation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.