adjective (rfc-header, Proper adjective)
- Of or pertaining to to the geographical area comprising Europe and the Arabian peninsula, Peninsula or the cultures of the societies inhabiting that area.
- 2005: Bat Ye, Eurabia: The Euro-Arab Axis
- :... the new cult, thus conferred a theological value upon Palestinian ...
- 2006: Mark Steyn, America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It
- :As bad as it can get"as in societal collapse, fascist revivalism, and then the long night, not over the entire Continent but over significant parts ...
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Eurabian for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.