- The act of establishing; a ratifying or ordaining; settlement; confirmation.
- Since their of the company in 1984, they have grown into a global business.
- The state of being established, founded, etc.; fixed state.
- The firm celebrated twenty years since their by updating their look.
- That which is established; as a form of government, a permanent organization, business or force, or the place where one is permanently fixed for residence.
- Pedro's is a fine serving a variety of delicious food.
- Exposing the shabby parts of the .
- (slang) The establishment: the ruling class or authority group in a society; especially, an entrenched authority dedicated to preserving the status quo.
- It's often necessary to question the establishment to get things done.
Etymology: establissement, établissement.
- French: établissement
- Spanish: establecimiento
- Dutch: vestiging
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for establishment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.